No such place as face.

Monday, April 23, 2012

I have a Fringe and enjoy stating the obvious.

This is me looking pensive with my new haircut. Whatevs.
Posted by My name is Giacobba at 10:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • I have a Fringe and enjoy stating the obvious.
      • Pretty Girls make Graves
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)

About Me

My photo
My name is Giacobba
and I like toast.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.