Philip J Fry from Futurama: Fry is a delivery boy living in New New York in the future. Though that may not make him sound like he's "going places" with his life, I know that he is super sweet and would therefore make a good boyfriend in real life because of how he treats Leela. Leela is a purple-haired cyclops who has an on again/off again relationship with Fry in the show, but obviously if Fry weren't a cartoon and was my boyfriend, she would not exist. The only downside to Fry-as-my-human-boyfriend would be his tendency to get distracted way too easily by space missions (in outer space).
Trent Lane from Daria: Trent is the cool older brother of artist and high-schooler Jane Lane. The reason why I wish Trent was real/my boyfriend is because he plays in a band and what girl doesn't want to date a rock star. Admittedly Trent's band "Mystik Spiral" hasn't had it's big break yet, but as his girlfriend I'd still be really supportive of him...
Nathan Explosion from Metalocalypse: Nathan is appealing boyfriend material because, like Trent, he is in a band. unlike Trent, Nathan's metal band "Dethklok" has exceeded it's big break and is the 7th largest economy in the world. Basically he is super rich, call me superficial, but I see that quality in a potential boyfriend as a plus. If Nathan were real and he was my boyfriend however, I would have to hang out with his band mates all the time and listen to metal which is kind of a con.



No comments:
Post a Comment