Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Wear A Leather Jacket (because I'm a tough bitch!)




Today I went to a university open day- you know to prepare for my future and all- and it kind of depressed me a little bit let's face it change is always a bit overwhelming (I'm totally deep, I know), but after the open day I went to Seafolly and bought new bathers. They are 1950s style blue gingham and they are super cute! I can't wait to wear them when the weather gets nicer.
However, until then I will continue to wear outfits such as this one:



It turns out that this maroon t-shirt was one of the best purchases ever, because I have been waring it constantly and it's surprisingly versatile.



The tights are ones that I love but don't wear often enough, so it was nice to wear them today.

AND....

.....my lovely new bathers!!!!! yay!!!


1 comment:

  1. I want one of those too. It reminds me of Grease. Cute outfit all in all. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    ReplyDelete