Wednesday, April 13, 2011

David Bowie come into my room

I'm officially on school holidays for two long lazy weeks and I've already started procrastinating and putting off my homework, but I have been a little bit productive...since I first saw Cassie's plastic animal necklace on Skins I have wanted one desperately! So when my sister gave me some plastic sea creatures, I knew the time had come to make my own necklace, which is what I did (as you can see in the photos). If anyone is wanting to make their own, it's really easy, all you have to do is buy some plastic animals and with a hot metal skewer (I just held the end of the skewer in the flame of a lighter for a little while) poke a hole in them, then just thread them onto a length of wool or string with some colorful beads of your choosing. Easy.







No comments:

Post a Comment