It's been a while since I last updated this here blog. I suppose I've been busy, but that's no longer the case now that I'm on summer holidays.
Even though the weather has been really bad (see above picture in which our road was flooded out!) I've still been enjoying the holidays so far, just sleeping in, reading (Frankenstein by Mary Shelley) and doing some Christmas shopping which is what I got up to today.
I really liked this outfit that I wore, mainly because I got to incorporate my new tights, shirt and headband.
What you can't really tell in any of the photos-especially the dark would be photographer one-is that I am wearing pearls to kind of go with the headband which reminded me of the beautiful headpieces they wore in the 1930's, the lacy tights also play into that particular theme, but the denim shirt tied everything together and kept it nice and casual.
As for the Christmas shopping I've now bought all the presents I set out to get, all that's left to do is wrap them :)
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
it's been a while
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the neo hippie look. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.
ReplyDeleteCheers.