it's not the greatest photo with the light coming in from the window, but i kind of like it and you can still get the general idea of the outfit, black coat, black socks, pink dress.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Student free day
even though today is Monday there is no school for some reason or another, but instead of putting my long weekend to socializing use I have just been lounging around home and catching up on homework. Today I have work though which requires me to dress in something other than Pajamas. this is what I came up with...

it's not the greatest photo with the light coming in from the window, but i kind of like it and you can still get the general idea of the outfit, black coat, black socks, pink dress.
this one is more clear but you can't really see the knee high socks which are my favorite part of the outfit, the pink dress isn't one I normally wear, but lately I've been really into the color pink.
it's not the greatest photo with the light coming in from the window, but i kind of like it and you can still get the general idea of the outfit, black coat, black socks, pink dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment